Croatian Country Life offers you some very nice houses in the unspoiled Croatian countryside. Contact us for more information or a visit.
Are you looking for a house that is completely ready to move in? You really don’t have to do anything about it. A place for people who like good weather (wonderful temperatures from March to November), but also appreciate the charms of the seasons and snow in January. A place for people who want to be self-sufficient. No hassle with high bills and governments that make you more and more dependent. You use your own firewood, you have your own water, heat panels, your own piece of land, your own sewer, etc.
Do you ever wonder what the Netherlands will look like if there were no electricity for 48 hours, no water, or the internet? Just the idea is frightening. In a Croatian village life just goes on. This self-sufficient house is the right investment if you want to start a new way of living
A house worth investing in; value stability and return on money for the future.
The house is situated on a southern slope with a lovely view on the vineyards and surrounding forests. It is on the edge of the village with no close neighbors. Located in a nature park where no fertilizers and pesticides are used on a large scale. The amount of herbs and wildflowers between March and September is just overwhelming.
Croatia’s most beautiful viewpoint on the Lovic Prekriski hill is just a ten minutes drive away. The town of Ozalj is just a 15-minute drive away and offers all shops and facilities you need. The little village of Kamanje is ten minutes away and has a few small supermarkets and cafes. There is a train station in this village that offers a fast connection to Karlovac and Zagreb. The nearby restaurant of Culig in Vrhovac offers fantastic home made recipes.
Enjoy the Croatian hospitality and easy-going way of living. Make this your regular home or your holiday house where you can really enjoy the silence and peace of nature.
WHAT DOES THIS HOUSE OFFER…NO MORE WORRIES FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT TWENTY YEARS
- Detached house built in 1994
- asphalt road to the house, good access during winter
- New bathroom – 2016
- New kitchen (cherry wood) & dishwasher- 2017
- Insulation and new facade 15 cm – 2014
- New roof – 2014
- New pvc 3-double stained windows with shutters – 2014
- New guest room / downstairs apartment – 2015
- Beautiful authentic wooden fence with zinc protection – 2017
- Two nice bedrooms and a cozy living room.
- Hall with storage cupboards and attic.
- High-quality wood stove. Linked to the roof heat panels for the hot water. Can be used in winter to keep the whole house warm, to cook, to heat and is connected to the central heating and hot water boiler – 2015
- Own water source and village water provision (tasty and clean) – for free!
- Airconditioning – 2017
- 120 year old cherry tree with very high yield in front of the house
- Pergola with oak table and bench – 2014
- Second south-facing terrace – 2016
- Beautiful authentic wood stock loft – 2016
- High-quality vinyl floor in the living room – 2017
- Hot water panels on the roof for hot water from April to the end of October 2015
- Second building with an indoor garage, excavated cellar, very large storage room, wood stove and large attic. Restored in very nice style and partly newly built. – 2017
- Vegetable garden with fence
- Completely ecological electronic septic, never needs to be emptied.
- Beautiful south-facing hill with fruit trees, walnuts, grapes, kiwi, plums etc.
- Own well with 10,000 liter pressure system for use in the vegetable garden
- Furniture included.
GREAT ADVANTAGES…THIS PLACE WILL RECONNECT YOU TO NATURE
- Very low housing costs in Croatia, there is no real estate tax.
- No costs for the water.
- The electricity is still very low in Croatia.
- The ultimate form of self-sufficiency.
- Municipal taxes are very low.
- An hour away from Zagreb, Karlovac is half an hour drive. Plitvice NP is 2 hours away. Krk and the Dalmation coast is 1,5-hour drive away.
- A life in nature and of nature.
- River Kupa is 350 meters from the house, swimming spot 2 minutes by car.
- Great hiking opportunities, fascinating views.
- No polluting industry, clean soil, clean water and clean air.
- Neighbors in the area, but not too close, some sort of social control when you are not there.
- We help you with the purchase procedure.
- All ownership papers are 100 percent clear, the house is legalized.
- At 300 meters altitude, the ideal height for fruit growing, above the fog in winter.
- No agency fees, we arrange the lawyer and the notary.
- We will help you by getting the tax number.